Search engine optimization (SEO) is an ongoing process to increase the visibility of your website in search engine result pages ensuring that you connect more visitors to your site. In this regard, you need to know the real benefits of Important SEO techniques that give you the confidence that you can come up with an exclusive SEO strategy for a new website.
Here we are going to discuss some important points of SEO technique, which you can implement in your new websites to rank in search engine result pages.
Create an SEO audit on your site or blog
Conduct an SEO audit on your site. It includes the important SEO factor that helps you to find out the performance of your site. You can use Google Search Console or Screaming Frog to find errors such as 404 errors, canonical issues, broken links, redirection issues, and sitemap errors. Apart from that do manual auditing and investigation on your site to check the quality of content on your site, errors, and user-experience.
Writing SEO friendly Page Title and Meta Description.
In order to write the best title and description, you must make them unique; make sure they are not too short or long. You also have to try to put important keywords in the page title and description in your targeted pages, avoid keywords stuffing, and trying to write for people not for search engine bots.
These rules are easy to apply, and the result of a well-optimized title and descriptions is you get more traffic to your website.
Register Your Site in Google Webmaster Tool
Search Console (Google Webmaster) is a free service from Google that allows you to submit your website and its sitemap to Google for quick indexing. So In order to make your website visible in search engines, you first need to tell this search engine giant you exist. In this Search console will help you to tell them you exist.
This tool can be used for various purposes:
- To confirm that Google can crawl your website.
- Troubleshoot indexing and crawling issues.
- Re-indexing of new, fresh and updated content on your site.
- To fix issues for mobile usability, AMP, breadcrumb, and other search features.
- Submit the XML sitemap of your site.
- View traffic data and search queries used by the users for your site.
- Get notification from the console to encounter spam, indexing, and other technical issues.
Make fast your site load speed, particularly on mobile devices
Site loading speed used by Google as a ranking signal since 2010 and it is another one of the most important SEO techniques. So, It is very important to make your site is load as fast as possible.
You can make fast your site load speed by using these tips-
- Remove unused CSS code.
- Minimize the number of HTTPS requests on your site.
- Use CDN on your site (you can CDN services like Cloudflare to faster your site loading speed).
- Reduce the impacts of third- party code.
- Use images with smaller file sizes (you can use a tool like ShortPixel to optimize your image size).
- Remove render-blocking resources.
- Use Pagespeed Insight or GTmetrix Tool to check your site load speed.
Make your website Mobile Friendly
On April 21 2015 Google released a new mobile-friendly ranking algorithm update. This update is designed to boost the ranking of mobile-friendly pages in search engines. So make your website and blog mobile-friendly. You can use the search console mobile-friendly test tool to check your site mobile usability.
Use relevant keywords and add them in your headings, title, Meta descriptions, alt text and URLs
Using the right keyword in a proper way is one of the most important SEO techniques. To rank these keywords in search results do proper keyword research and use them in the right way. You can use tools like Keyword Planner, Ubersuggest for keyword research.
How to find the right keywords –
- Keywords use by users to find products or services like yours.
- Keywords search volume (Monthly Searches)
- Competition on keywords
- CPC (Cost per Click) of Keywords.
If your site is new try to use low competition and high search volume keywords in your content. These keywords are easy to rank in search Engine.
Adding your important keywords to your site
Once you finalize your relevant keywords, you need to add these keywords to the right places on your site.
You should add these keywords in–
- Page Title
- Meta Description
- Page Content
- ALT Text
Also Read : How to Get Quality Backlinks For Your Website
Optimize Your Brand Reputation
Optimize Your Brand Reputation SEO is not only about increasing your visibility in search engines. It also optimizes your brand’s reputation, integrity, and customer feedback. Therefore, manage your online brand’s reputation wisely.
- What are the 7 stages of the business event planning process? - June 30, 2020
- Cellphone tracking Software: How to check your kids WhatsApp? - June 18, 2020
- Why 24-Hour Web Hosting Support Is Critical to Your Business - June 10, 2020